- Our school uses EduPage school information system. Login with your account to see grades, your timetable, check your homework and daily plan for the next day.
- We are continuously working to provide up to date info for students and parents. Please check the news section for more details.
- Check also EduPage mobile application available for Android and iOS devices. Get all the information from our school directly on to your mobile.
- Experienced , Friendly & Caring Staff
- We love our children and they love to learn in our school
- Modern Campus
- Learning is easier with all round education.
- Spacious Library
- Students have easy access to our library with plenty of great books.
- International Curriculum & Affordable Fees
- Affiliations with Cambridge International and Oxford AQA
"Where every Child is a Promise"
We at Gandhi Memorial International School are committed to providing high quality education and lifelong learning opportunities to the Community. To realize this aim, our endeavor has been to strike a balance between modern infrastructure and an internationally acceptable education system .
English is the principal medium of instruction and Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin and Hindi. Bahasa Jawa is also part of the language curriculum.
The school follows the Indian and U.K. curricula and pattern of education.
University of Cambridge takes care of Primary and Lower Secondary Curriculum.
The Matriculation examination is conducted at the end of Grade 10 and the Higher Secondary at the end of Grade 12. The Higher Secondary Certificate awarded to successful candidates of this examination is accorded recognition on an all India basis as equivalent to Indian Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2 scheme). The Matriculation and Higher Secondary Examinations are conducted by Board of Secondary Education Indian Schools, Indonesia which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities of India, U.S.A., U.K., Australia , Singapore , Malaysia etc.
The school offers International GCSE and AS/A Levels, recognized by Oxford AQA.
Coding Challenge for Middle & Senior Level
In today's increasingly digital world, computer science and programming knowledge is becoming essential for students to succeed academically and professionally. A new coding challenge has been announced for Middle and Senior students to inspire the next generation of coders.
The coding challenge is to encourage creativity and problem-solving skills. Participants should submit their coding projects and present them in the auditorium and their projects will be evaluated based on their accuracy, efficiency, and creativity.
- Coding Challenge for Middle & Senior Level: more
Piala Walikota Semarang & Open House
12th February 2023 @ GMIS Campus
Our best wishes with all the GMIS students participating in the event. School is organising Open House for perspective parents , where new admissions will be ofered a discount of 50% * in school fee for academic year 2023-24.
- Piala Walikota Semarang & Open House : more
Open House @ GMIS 12th February 2023
- Open House @ GMIS 12th February 2023: more
OPEN HOUSE @ GMIS
Dear Parents ,
Please help us to spread the message to all your friends who might be seeking admissions to GMIS in Academic Year 2023-24. Management has kindly agreed to offer Early Bird Offers and Discounts.
Thank you for your consideration.
- OPEN HOUSE @ GMIS: more
Cambridge Checkpoint April 2022
- Cambridge Checkpoint April 2022: more
Cambridge Lower Secondary Checkpoint April 2022
Congratulations to all Students , Parents & Faculty
- Cambridge Lower Secondary Checkpoint April 2022: more
School AffiliationsWe are thankful for your cooperation for helping us to become better every day.